Ad image

T20 World Cup 2024: Rishabh Pant reveals the unique conditions the team has to adapt to in the US.

MONews
3 Min Read

The Indian cricket contingent began its first comprehensive practice session in New York ahead of the tournament. T20 World Cup 2024with Rishabh Pants After just over a year, I participated in initial training with the national team.

Rishabh Pant has revealed the playing conditions for the US.

In the video you shared Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI)Pant expressed his desire to play for the Indian team and emphasized the joy of practicing and enjoying the camaraderie with his teammates while wearing the Team India jersey.

“This is one thing I have missed a lot (practicing with the Indian team and playing for them). Being back on the field in an Indian jersey felt completely different and this is something I’ve been missing a lot. I spent time seeing and meeting my teammates, had fun conversations with them, and I think it was really fun.” Pant said in the video:

Pant also mentioned the difficulty of adapting to conditions in the United States, citing the unfamiliarity of teams playing there as a potential obstacle.

“We are used to playing in certain countries, but this is a different prospect. “It opens up another channel for the sport because cricket is growing globally and I think going into countries like the United States and getting exposure here would be good for cricket as well as American cricket.” He added:

“There’s a new pitch, it’s just a matter of getting used to it. The sun seems to be brighter here, so let’s get used to the conditions here and see how things go. Hopefully, I can make it count and get better from here.” Pant concluded.

Also Read: Australian veteran Nathan Lyon predicts 2024 T20 World Cup finalists.

Rishabh Pant’s comeback

After the tumultuous incident in December 2022, Pant embarked on an extraordinary journey of re-entering the cricket field after an arduous 16-month rehabilitation period. After facing a gruesome accident on the road, Pant suffered numerous injuries and faced an uncertain future in his cherished sport.

Also Read: Massive protests in Nepal over Sandeep Lamichhane’s visa denial for T20 World Cup 2024

Share This Article